Four good reasons.
- Reason #1: Citizen Matters brings you the best of Solutions Journalism!
- Reason #2: We empower citizens to make a difference
- Reason #3: We bat for open data!
- Reason #4: This is a democratic, participative and collaborative medium
Support the best of community journalism, open data and community collaboration. Any contribution you make, small or large, will be used to gather data and publish stories of substance. Ready to do your bit?
Pay online through Payumoney
|NEFT/RTGS Bank Transfer
|Account Name: Oorvani Foundation
Account Number: 1008 0500 0796 (Current Ac)
IFSC Code: ICIC0001008
Bank: ICICI, Koramangala 1st Block
*Please add your phone number in the transaction remarks. This will make it
To donate through cheque
Send us a cheque in favour of “Oorvani Foundation”, and courier it to:
Oorvani Foundation, 98/1, MMR Complex (I floor), Sarjapur Road, Jakkasandra, Bangalore - 560034. Ph: 080 4173 7584.
For any queries, write to us on email@example.com.
Thank you for your support! By contributing to Oorvani Foundation, you can be sure that we will remain a responsive, responsible, sustainable and unbiased source of stories that really matter to you. Do consider a long-term commitment with a monthly recurring amount.
- Oorvani Foundation is a Charitable Trust, Registration no: BNG-BMH244/2013-14
Date of registration: 6th August, 2013
- Income Tax Registrations u/s 12AA Oorvani Foundation is registered as a charitable trust u/s 12 A of Income Tax Act 1961 Vide No. DIT(E)BLR/12A/H-257/AAATO4080E/ITO(E)-2/Vol 2013-2014 with effect from AY 2014-15
- Approval for exemption u/s 80G(5)(vi) Any donations made to Oorvani Foundation are exempt u/s 80G subject to limits prescribed under the Income Tax Act 1961. (Approval no. DIT(E)BLR/80G/12A/H-257/AAATO4080E/ITO(E)-2/Vol 2013-2014) with effect from AY 2014-2015.
We have not got our FCRA clearance yet, and can therefore accept contributions from Indian citizens residing in India only. If you live abroad and would like to contribute to us, do drop us a mail and we will get in touch with you once we have the FCRA clearance.